Friday, August 23, 2013

Tough Life, huh?

 
You know how sometimes you just feel like life is no fair, and why you, and why me and why does it all have to be so hard and hurt so bad? And what have I done to deserve this and why does God hate me?
 
And couldn't just one day be easier than the rest, and one piece of luck fall in my lap, and one day be my lucky one, one little bitty miracle come my way? And why do I never win the lottery or even at Bingo, not even the freaking raffle at the fair, why doesn't anyone, especially God, ever pick ME!?
 
Come on, Luck, God, Serendipity, pick ME!
 
Yeah, I have had those days. But I have a new antidote. I just think of these two videos, and Bam! I know, no matter how bad, how hard, how challenging.....I've got it good.
 
 
 Happy Friday and Happy Weekend.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment