Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Blog is Back, and the Bitch, too.

So I popped out of the office for five minutes and almost three months went by. Oops. That's what happens when your routine goes haywire and life takes off in 18 different directions all at once. Especially when travelling is involved, and there has been a lot of that, I am delighted to say. But the blog is back and so am I. And - You might be wondering about the title of this blog, at least, I hope you are. Truth be told, so am I.


 

That is to say, I hope I am not commonly referred to as a bitch, though I am sure by some I am, and who can possibly understand them? I am all sweetness and light, don't you know? A little zany, at times, but that's the fun part of life, right? Rightrightright?!!!!

OK, so like anyone, I have my moments, though I like to think they are few and far between and generally require a concerted effort at harassing and abusing me first. Moments when my ability to suspend disbelief at the perpetrators ill intentions finally run out, my retractable claws pop out, my fangs descend and my tongue reveals it's forked end. That is generally a good time to hit the road and don't look back. I might be frothing at the mouth and it's a sight to haunt you for life. Or so my husband will tell you. Of course, he is Mr. Perfect, so it's NEVER been aimed at him.....he has only ever been an innocent bystander (and collateral damage).

All that said, that really was not what I sat down to write. That is just what came out when my fingers hit the keyboard. Funny how that happens. But now that I have confessed to the existence of my evil twin, let me just reiterate that the title of this blog just came out, sounded kind of amusing, so I left it.

All I really wanted to say was 'Hi. I'm back. Do check in and see what my keyboard drags out of me in the days, weeks and months to come. Hope you'll enjoy it and tell your friends. Bye!'

So there, I've said it. Bye!

P.S. I am thinking about starting out in my next blog with a whole new thing I have not done on here before. It's a whole new side of me you've never seen.

And it's not the bitch. I promise.

And that's the teaser. Hooked, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment