Friday, January 31, 2014

Picture of The Week

 
This is my favorite picture of the week. Every time I look at it, I start laughing, and count the ways in which I relate. Is it just that this is a less polite way of saying "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade"? Or is it that perfect blend of defiant resignation, that sulking acceptance of something that just won't change? The empty flower pot begging for attention but noooo, let's sit on the one with the poor plant? Maybe it's the great mind that put this photo together with the perfect caption (forgive the language, but it hits the mark) that tells a whole story in just a few words. I just don't know, but it gets me every time.
Hope it gives you a laugh today too, and perhaps inspires you to accept what you can't change, and not just make the most of a challenging situation, but make the most of it - with an attitude!
 
 

PS I'd love to give credit to whoever this came from, so please step forward should you happen to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment